We help you achieve market dominance in your field of expertise
We have years of experience working with startups and helping them to achieve rapid growth. Our knowledge and skills are useful to growth companies, too. We can help you keep your growth on track and achieve market dominance in your field. We offer training, consulting and coaching. Through strategic partnerships, we can even help you to secure government funding to support your growth and targetted consumer leads.
It all starts with a growth interview, designed to zero in on factors that are causing friction or slowing growth. And to get the full picture, we'll probably have to contact multiple team members. We'll use Skype instant messaging to conduct the interviews, so we have a full-text transcript for reference. The interview is an opportunity to tell us about the issues you have been running into, so don't feel you have to limit yourself to direct answers! We want to gather as much information as possible, so we can correctly analyze the situation.
A growth audit, which is a tailored consultation process. The audit uncovers internal and external barriers which are slowing your growth and identifies opportunities for accelerated growth.
We conduct a series of interviews with key team members and combine the information with our own independent market research. If you currently have active customers, we'll also survey or interview them to gather more information we can use to identify barriers and opportunities. After we've analyzed the data and drawn the necessary insights, we'll put together a full report that explains our findings and details the next steps you should take to speed up your growth. Our senior growth hacker will go over the report and answer your questions to your satisfaction.
After we've completed the growth audit, you should have a clear idea of what you have to do next to speed up your growth. We're going to identify the factors that are impeding your growth (which will be unique to your company and circumstances).
Some areas we typically focus on are:
* Product market fit
* Analytics and marketing intelligence
* Marketing stack
* Growth channels
By the end of the growth audit, you should have a reliable roadmap to accelerate your growth. If you need further help, we offer training and coaching services for your internal team. We also have a placement program referred to as a growth hacking accelerator program. We're engaged in training graduates, so they can become expert growth hackers. After they have finished their studies and assignments, we offer our most promising students an opportunity to put their skills into practice in a growing company. If you meet our placement requirements, we can help you put together a growth team.
We'll identify barriers and opportunities you can exploit to accelerate your growth. Some of the barriers may be internal - you may have organizational divisions that prevent your team from effectively achieving growth. In that case, you would be able to adjust your processes and enable these team members to work together. Every company is different, and the findings will be based on your own situation.
Product market fit means how well your product actually meets the needs of your market. User needs and requirements are often poorly expressed - in fact, they're often unstated. Consequently, it's easy to miss the mark and come up with a great product that doesn't fully satisfy your customer. Product market fit is not an absolute - you can't satisfy all the people all the time! But you can evolve a product that most of your customers love. When you achieve product market fit, all of your promotional and marketing efforts are far more fruitful. It becomes easier (and cheaper) to acquire new customers. And the customers you do have are more loyal and responsive to future efforts. This makes product market fit an essential early goal in your growth strategy. Achieving PMF (product market fit) can be tricky, as it requires close feedback loops between several parts of your organization - zones of activity that are usually considered separate activities. Product development, marketing, customers support, publicity - all play a role. And it's usually an iterative process - it's extremely rare to achieve PMF on the first try.
We'll examine your analytics data and qualitative information from existing customers to work out how close you are to achieving optimum product market fit. The goal is to improve your product so your customers love it. Although the main focus is on the product itself, we'll also look at the way your team operates. We'll identify processes or issues that may have a negative impact on your ability to achieve product market fit rapidly. By the end of the analysis, you should understand what you need to do next to move towards ideal product market fit.
In software, a "stack" is a complete set of technologies that work together to solve a specific problem or to provide a service. For instance, a typical e-commerce site requires a web server, a database, e-commerce software, payment processing software, etc. There are many applications and on-demand marketing tools that can help you grow faster. You probably use many of them already - and there are others you could be using. There's an art to getting these applications and tools to cooperate. Sharing data between different services can be tricky, and there's a risk of data duplication, errors, and other headaches. We'll help you identify the most important components in your marketing stack. And we'll help to resolve any issues you have getting them to work together.
A channel is any technology or communication line you can use to reach out to people. Email and social media are examples of channels, but there are many. Every channel has its own uses and rules. Some channels are more obvious than others. Email and blogs are quite obvious channels. But every market contains less obvious channels, too. When a company is focusing on growth, certain channels have a greater importance. These channels are the ones that have the biggest impact on your growth. In other words, these are the channels where you should focus your attention.
We'll need to see your plans and growth strategy. We'll also ask to see your analytics and any other statistical data concerning your growth and marketing activities. The exact information will vary from case to case: no two companies are identical, after all!
* A team of highly motivated and carefully selected future growth hackers who are prepared to be involved in a real-life growth project
* A team that will clearly intend to develop experiments during the development of your project
* Hopefully some wins, definitely many learnings
* Possibly hiring growth hackers after the full 6 months growth hacking education program
* Develop an experience on how a growth team is structured, which tools they use, how they actually run experiments and how they setup growth hacks
* The future growth hackers are no interns. The target is that full responsibility and autonomy should be left to the future full-stack growth hackers so that they can work independently on a real-life growth project.
* Wins can never be guaranteed at 100%. The number one target of the growth hacking accelerator program is to develop a good environment for learning so that future full-stack growth hackers are well prepared to apply growth hacking theory, techniques and experiment methods to analyze data and develop insights aligned with the growth objectives of an organisation.
* A multi-disciplinary team of future growth hackers, supervised by a senior growth hacker
* A report concerning the results and the learnings
* Access to a database of growth hackers - who's contact details are anonymous - for a possible recruitment
* An annual report with the most important growth hacks from all growth hacking accelerator programs
* Your company has a fast growth or a tangible growth potential
* Your company will place a pleasant and productive learning environment at disposal of the team of future growth hackers so that they can make experiments and take risks
* Your company has a provable marketing budget
* Your company applies a “test fast/fail fast” approach
* You accept that the results are not guaranteed
* Your company will give access to all the required data and tools
* You accept a team of future growth hackers to work on the growth hacking accelerator program
* You appoint a collaborator within your organisation as the person responsible for the growth hacking accelerator program
* Your company will foresee a physical work place for each team member
We are receiving many requests to join the growth hackers society. Consequently we take the selection very seriously. We consider companies which grow fast or have high growth potential. Companies need to provide an important environment of learning so that future growth hackers can experiment and take risks. Companies require a rapid execution mentality and a marketing budget to play around with
We have a team of hardcore expert marketers who will select and present real talent
Usually a team consists of 3 people: 2 future growth hackers and 1 collaborator within the organisation as the person responsible for the growth hacking accelerator program, meaning 1 coder, 1 analyst and 1 creative
The team of future growth hackers will work on your accelerator program for 3 days a week from 9am to 5pm during a period of 12 weeks
A senior growth hacker with strong experience and insights into successes with growth hacking teams and technologies
The senior growth hacker has a deep understanding and experience of digital marketing and is massively passionate and curious about the internet business, has a clear interest in growth strategies for businesses and the understanding needs with the vision to create opportunities for growth
At the end of the growth hacking accelerator program you get access to a database of growth hackers - who's contact details are anonymous - for a possible recruitment. You get the first chance to recruit growth hackers assigned to your growth hacking accelerator program
* That your company will place a pleasant and productive learning environment at disposal of the team of future growth hackers so that they can make experiments and take risks
* That your company will give access to all the required data and tools. If there is no guarantee of access to the necessary data and tools, then it is impossible to work on a growth hacking accelerator program
* That your company will foresee a physical work place for each team member
The collaborator within your organisation, which is the person responsible for the growth hacking accelerator program, shall notify growth hackers society each time a future growth hacker is absent. Future growth hackers who are absent for more than 5 days during the period of 12 weeks will not receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the 6 months growth hacking education program.
Growth hackers society cannot be hold responsible for the absence of future growth hackers
No. Future growth hackers will be paid in learnings and have the liberty to experiment
please shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com
The first growth hacking accelerator program is expected to start Q1, 2017
Yes! You can apply to access a database of growth hackers - who's contact details are anonymous - for a possible recruitment. Also you will receive an annual report with the most important growth hacks from all growth hacking accelerator programs
Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We don’t accept refunds
No, but we can consult with you concerning the best course of action, and results. Our coaching service is designed to get your team into operation as a self-contained growth oriented organization. In some cases, they'll hit the ground running and turn out amazing results with a little guidance. In other cases, they'll run into blocks and require some assistance to overcome them. In both cases, we're here to help.